Memeage: The Magic MASH Machine

Friday, June 13, 2008

I am so thankful for my wonderful friends who find glorious online time wasters and share them with me. Today's find: The Magic MASH Machine.

For those of you who were not blessed with playing MASH in junior high (i.e. boys), it's a wonderfully silly game where you list all your crushes (plus one or two duds), all your dream jobs (plus one or two duds), all your car choices, kid choices, dream city choices, etc. and then wait for the hands of fate to determine your future. And by hands of fate, I mean, the girl that sits in front of you in Social Studies who counts out the answers and who may or may not be cheating thereby making you end up married to the class clown, Sammy Melcheck, instead of to Alan Peterson, for whom you KNOW you are truly destined.

Ahem. . . No hard feelings, Laura.

Anyway, there is now an online version of the hands of fate. I believe it only slightly less biased than Laura Dyer. My results:

You will marry Freddy Rodriguez. [1]
After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Deluth in you fabulous Apartment.
You will have 0 kid(s) together.
Your family will zoom around in a Seafoam Green Chevy Nova.
You will spend your days as an Acclaimed Air Guitar Champion, and live happily ever after.

If you are so inclined, leave your fate in the comments.

________________
[1] It totally came down to either Freddy or Meatloaf. Whew!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Dude, I so won:

You will marry Freema Agyeman.
After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Tokyo in your fabulous House.
You will have 7 kid(s) together.
The family will zoom around in a Pink Mini Cooper.
You will spend your days as a Stay-At-Home Parent, and live happily ever after.

MrsMonkey said...

I may now be addicted to this game. I wonder if I'll have any spare time while I'm:

Married to Christian Bale.
Living in a House in Austin.
Driving our 6 kids around in a blue mini van.
While planning events for a living.