Thursday, November 1, 2007
- And Then We Came To The End by Joshua Ferris
- The 25th Hour by David Benioff
- Later, At the Bar by Rebecca Berry
- Blindness by Jose Saramago
- "Willing" by Lorrie Moore
- "The Corrections: Of Abridgments, Commentaries, and Art," Adam Gopnik, The New Yorker, Oct. 22, 2007.
- "Why is Indie Rock So White?" Sasha Frere-Jones, The New Yorker, Oct. 22, 2007
- "Women and Children For Sale," Caroline Moorehead, New York Review of Books, Oct. 11, 2007
- "They'd Much Rather Be Rich," Andrew Hacker, New York Review of Books, Oct. 11, 2007.